Box set, Double CD, Original recording remastered
1. Spanish Harlem - Ben E King - Ben E. King
2. He's A Rebel - Crystals - The Crystals
3. Twist & Shout - Top Notes - The Top Notes
4. Under The Moon Of Love - Curtis Lee - Curtis Lee
5. Every Breath I Take - Gene Pitney - Gene Pitney
6. I Love How You Love Me - Paris Sisters - The Paris Sisters
7. Zip A Dee Doo Dah - Bob B Soxx - Bob B. Soxx & The Blue Jeans
8. Corinna Corinna - Ray Peterson - Ray Peterson
9. Unchained Melody - Teddy Bears - The Teddy Bears
10. Gonna Git The Man - Connie Francis - Connie Francis
11. I Know Why - Spector Three - The Spectors Three
12. Love, Love, Love - Arlene Smith - Arlene Smith
13. A Kiss From Your Lips - Billy Storm - Billy Storm
14. You Boy Blues - Ben E King - Ben E. King
15. Uptown - Crystals - The Crystals
16. The Bells - Creations - The Creations
17. A World Of Tears - Johnny Nash - Johnny Nash
18. Little Did I Know - Ducanes - The Ducanes
19. Raincoast In The River - Sammy Turner - Sammy Turner
20. How Many Nights (How Many Days) - Bobby Sheen - Bobby Sheen
21. You're My Only Love - Joel Scott - Joel Scott
22. Beverley Jean - Curtis Lee - Curtis Lee
23. He's Sure The Boy I Love - Crystals - The Crystals
24. True Love - Teddy Bears - The Teddy Bears
25. Dream For Sale - Gene Pitney - Gene Pitney
1. To Know Him Is To Love Him - Teddy Bears - The Teddy Bears
2. There's No Other Like My Baby - Crystals - The Crystals
3. Pretty Little Angel Eyes - Curtis Lee - Curtis Lee
4. Bumbershoot - Phil Harvey - Phil Harvey
5. Second Hand Love - Connie Francis - Connie Francis
6. Mr Moon, Cupid & I - Gene Pitney - Gene Pitney
7. Hey Memphis - LaVern Baker - Lavern Baker
8. Let Me Be The One - Paris Sisters - The Paris Sisters
9. I Really Do - Spector Three - The Spectors Three
10. He Knows I Love Him Too Much - Arlene Smith - Arlene Smith
11. First Taste Of Love - Ben E King - Ben E. King
12. When You Dance - Billy Storm - Billy Storm
13. On Broadway - Crystals - The Crystals
14. Shang Shang - Creations - The Creations
15. Some Of Your Lovin' - Johnny Nash - Johnny Nash
16. Hearts Of Stone - Top Notes - The Top Notes
17. I'm So Happy - Ducanes - The Duncanes
18. Anyone But You - Ruth Brown - Ruth Brown
19. How Can We Ever Be Together - Bobby Sheen - Bobby Sheen
20. Here I Stand - Joel Scott - Joel Scott
21. He Hit Me (And It Felt Like A Kiss) - Crystals - The Crystals
22. Gee How i Wish You Were There - Curtis Lee - Curtis Lee
23. He Knows i Love Him Too Much - Paris Sisters - The Paris Sisters
24. Be A Soldier - Terry Day - Terry Day
25. Mr Robin - Spector Three - The Spectors Three
This is the epic story of how World War I changed the face of battle forever. This war was a war of firsts , a transitional war from old style hand-to-hand combat with small guns and fixed bayonets and cavalry charges to high-tech weaponry that are still features of present-day armed conflicts. Firsts include aerial bombardment of cities, epic tank battles, fight for control of the skies, development of submarines, chemical and bunker warfare. Troops who were bunkered down in vast trenches became overwhelmed by powerful, new weapons including tanks, WMDs, submarines and the first blitz. World War I had horrible consequences 15 million died and 20 million were injured. Through experts, eyewitness testimony, riveting archive and special recreations seamlessly blended into an archival background, each episode features the story of one of these weapons. This mini-series event will bring the legendary, unrecorded events of World War I to life to create a seamless account of how people born into a simpler age learned to deal with the future shock of rapid technological advances driven by the engine of total war.
A fascinating look at how we have shaped our planet. In our relatively brief time on the planet, mankind has truly changed the world in many ways, from the global scale down to the minutiae of our day-to-day lives. Groundbreaking technological inventions, objects of beauty and genius, agricultural advances and increasingly deadly weapons have continually reshaped the world in which we live. This incredible 3 DVD collection explores just how those changes have come about, and what they mean to all of us. Including inventions such as the telescope and the internet, everyday objects from guitars to wedding rings and everything from fast food to atomic bombs and audio cassettes, these programmes reveal how even the smallest items can have globally significant effects. The results will make you look at the world around you from the TV you re watching to the contents of your pockets in an entirely new way!
Law of Attraction & EFT Guide to maximising the 2012 consciousness shift. Ancient texts, wise old masters and up-to-date scientific evidence supports the upcoming shift in universal consciousness. 2012 represents the end of a 26,000 year cycle where all the planets in our universe coming into Galactic alignment. Something wonderful is coming so relax and enjoy the ride!
A fascinating insight into warfare technology of the past, present and future.
The machines and weapons designed to fight the heavy metal wars of the 21st Century now face a grim challenge: they must adapt or die.
Today, the armies of the world operate in low burn guerilla conflict often in urban environments where civilian casualties must be avoided at all costs. Are today s enemies gaining ground against the cutting-edge military might of the West? And how can the designers and manufacturers of 21st Century War Machines counter these ever growing threats?
In this compelling series, renowned military analyst Simon Pearson provides a fascinating insight into warfare technology past, present and future. He expertly guides us through the origins of main battle tanks, attack helicopters, missiles, fighter and bomber aircraft and artillery right through to today s state-of-theart digital battlefield .
We hear from the makers and users of the military technology whilst also investigating the history and the future of man and machine in combat. Supported by spectacular action-packed footage and intricate 3D computer-generated imagery, 21st Century War Machines poses and answers many questions on this extremely topical and important subject and is a must have for anyone interested in military history.